To-Do List

Wednesday, April 14

Auditions for Summer Theater in the Park, presented by The Arizona Rose Theatre Company, take place at The Berger Performing Arts Center, 1200 W. Speedway Blvd. 6 – 8 p.m. Visit arizonarosetheatre.com or call 888-0509 for more information. Free.

Maynards Market, 400 N. Toole Ave., holds a Titanic Wine Dinner, where the market’s dining room transforms into the scene of the dinner served on the Titanic the night before it went down in the Atlantic Ocean 98 years ago. Hors d’oeuvres served at 5 p.m. $98 per person. Make reservations at Maynards Market or call 545-0577.

Thursday, April 15

Arizona International Film Festival has its opening night at Hotel Congress, 311 E. Congress St. Hosting the event is Todd Hanley, general manager of Hotel Congress and Maynards Market + Kitchen. Complimentary refreshments and finger food will be available. 6 p.m. More information at filmfestivalarizona.com or call 882-0204. Free.

The Center for Creative Photography,1030 N. Olive Rd., presents an Artist’s

Talk by major contemporary British artist Paul Graham. He will discuss his recent

body of work “”a shimmer of possibility,”” which was exhibited in the Museum of Modern

Art in New York in 2009. 5:30 – 7 p.m.

Visit creativephotography.org for more information. Free.

The annual Pima County Fair kicks off at the Pima County Fairgrounds, 11300 S. Houghton Rd. Carnival hours start at 3 p.m. on weekdays, 11 a.m. on weekends. General admission is $7. Parking is $5. Visit pimacountyfair.com or call 762-9100 for more information.

Friday, April 16

The Willowz play at Plush, 340 E. Sixth St. 11:30 p.m. Tickets are $6 in advance or $8 at the door. Visit plushtucson.com or call 798-1298 for more information. 21+.

Jason Russell performs his stand-up act “”High Power Antics That Will Drive You Crazy”” at Laffs Comedy Caffe, 2900 E. Broadway Blvd. 8 p.m. Preferred seating $15. Visit laffstucson.com or call 323-8669 for more information. 21+.

Saturday, April 17

Earth Day 2010: Now Generation Festival will be held at Biosphere 2, 32540 S. Biosphere Rd. Activities include science and art activities, live music, new exhibits, thematic tours, green job panel discussions and sky gazing from the Mount Lemmon SkyCenter telescopes. 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Free with admission to Biosphere 2, $10 for students. Call Whitney Henderson at

(530) 305-1890 for more information.

The 2010 Run for Your Life 5K Run/Walk, presented by the Student Health Advisory Committee, will be held on the UA Mall. Registration/check-in begins at 8 a.m. $20 for registration. Visit rfyl.arizona.edu or call David Salafsky at 621-8297 for more information.

Sunday, April 18

The Urban Assault Ride comes to Tucson. You and your partner set out on a city-wide quest for checkpoints on your bicycles. Each checkpoint includes an obstacle course. The ride starts at Maynard’s Market, 400 N. Toole Ave., at noon. $45 – $60 per person. Visit urbanassaultride.com/tucson for more information.

The Fox Tucson Theatre, 17 W. Congress St., presents world-renowned guitarist/composer Pat Metheny-The Orchestrion Tour. Metheny is the winner of 17 Grammy Awards and nominated more than any other performer in Grammy history. 7 p.m. Tickets range from $47 to $124. Call 547-3040 for more information.

Monday, April 19

The Invisible Theater presents “”The Me Inside of Me,”” a performance by The Pastime Players at Catalina High School Auditorium, 3645 E. Pima St. 7 p.m. More information at invisibletheatre.com. Free.

Tuesday, April 20

Pretty Lights performs at The Rialto Theatre, 318 E. Congress St. 9 p.m. Admission is $16 in advance, $19 day of show. Visit rialtotheatre.com for more information.

— compiled by Katie Gault