Celeb Rate

Nicole Richie’s rep is now claiming that Richie is hypoglycemic, which means she has low blood sugar. Richie, 25, was hospitalized earlier this month for dehydration, but is said to be working on her health issues. Last October, Richie’s rep said that Richie would be seeking treatment for her inability to put on weight. Sometimes that is called anorexia, and the harsh eyes of paparazzi can make a girl do strange things … like starve herself.

Paul McCartney announced Wednesday that he is the first artist to be signed to Starbucks Corp.’s new record label, Hear Music, which is co-owned by Concord Music Group. Concord already controls several other labels, so what’s one more? McCartney was previously signed to Capitol/EMI Records. If they don’t serve grande iced caramel macchiatos with soy I don’t know how they expect to retain their artists.

Wayne Coyne, lead singer of the Flaming Lips, is teaming up with TV writer Aaron Sorkin to write a Broadway musical based on the Lips’ 2002 album Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots. Sorkin created “”The West Wing”” and will work on the script of the musical, the details of which are sketchy. The play probably won’t come to fruition for years, and Coyne said, “”I tell people all the time, it’s not really a story. It’s more like a mood. There’s a Japanese girl; she fights some robots; that’s five minutes. After that I don’t know.””

Shanna Moakler, 31, and Travis Barker, 31, are apparently back together after Barker threw Moakler an extravagant early-birthday party (Moakler’s actual birthday is March 28) last weekend at the Cameo nightclub in Miami. The couple has had their ups and downs in the past, with Barker filing for divorce last August. The couple seemed very affectionate at the party and is officially back together. What’s a better birthday gift than getting your husband back?

Regis Philbin, 75, is home after having heart bypass surgery, said Kelly Ripa, 36, on “”Live with Regis and Kelly.”” Ripa was sworn to secrecy about Philbin’s whereabouts but Philbin told audiences on the show last week that “”there’s some plaque in some arteries and I’ve got to get it cleaned out.””

– compiled by Alexandria Kassman