Datebook

EVENTS/LECTURES

• Blood drive. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. UA Mall, next to Cherry Street
  • Bike fix-it day. Repairs for minor bike problems to promote cycling sponsored by the UA Cycling Club. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. UA Mall
  • Math lecture. “”Program in Applied Mathematics Modeling and Computation Seminar.”” 12:30 p.m. Mathematics building, Room 402
  • ENTERTAINMENT

• Music. “”Groovin’ on the grass.”” Noon. UA Mall, main stage

<“”Don’t break the bank Thursday.”” Bring in your Gallagher Theater ticket stub for that day and get 25 percent off your pool, table tennis, poker or chess rental. Student Union Memorial Center, Wilbur’s Underground, Games Room

• The Storrow Band. 5 p.m. Park Student Union
  • “”Walk the Line.”” This film documents the early years in the life and career of music legend Johnny Cash, the hero whose work transcended musical boundaries. A testament to making art and music and being young, the film explores the world he came from and his experiences beginning a career during the birth of rock and roll. 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. $3. Student Union Memorial Center, Gallagher Theater
  • “”Dark Side of the Rainbow.”” Is it true or just urban legend that when you play Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon while watching “”The Wizard of Oz,”” the music syncs perfectly with the action of the movie? Popcorn, soda and movie candy will be provided. 7 p.m. Highland Commons, in front of Campus Health Service