Celeb Rate

Jennifer Hudson, who co-starred with Beyonce Knowles in “”Dreamgirls,”” won a Golden Globe for best supporting actress in a comedy/musical. Look out Beyonce, because fans of “”Dreamgirls”” raved that Hudson made Beyonce seem like an extra when she stole the show.

On “”Jimmy Kimmel Live,”” Lauren “”L.C.”” Conrad of MTV’s “”The Hills”” discussed plans to change her tattoo of a ‘J’ (for “”Jason””) to an’ ‘L. Maybe the’ ‘L will stand for”” Loser who got a tattoo of her cheating boyfriend’s initial.””

Jennifer Lopez said she and her husband, Marc Anthony, are “”homebodies”” and have chosen to live a quiet life out of the spotlight. “”We love music – obviously, it’s a big part of our lives – but we’re not big club people. Not anymore. I’ve had my days.”” This isn’t exactly mind-blowing news considering she’s 36 and has kept her dignity throughout most of her career.

Marilyn Manson’s rumored relationship with Evan Rachel Wood, 19, may have played a role in Manson’s recent divorce. Apparently, Wood has been attending Manson’s functions, such as an art gallery opening, and she even posed for a watercolor Manson painted. 38-year-olds can still get it on with 19-year-olds, but to the general public, Wood will probably always be “”Thirteen””, and that’s still statutory rape.

Eva Longoria’s fiancee, Tony Parker, apparently doesn’t see the appeal that Longoria has. “”Tony laughs,”” Longoria said. “”He says, ‘I can’t believe everybody in the world thinks you’re so sexy and glamorous,’ because he knows I’m not glamorous in everyday life.”” If my fiancee told me that I wasn’t sexy and he didn’t see the appeal, I’d change my Facebook status from “”Engaged”” to “”Single.””

When Paula Abdul appeared on a Fox Seattle news-show via satellite, she wowed viewers by winking at the camera, swaying, and talking as if she was drunk. Her publicist says no drugs were in use, but search for the video on YouTube using the key words “”Paula Abdul Fox Drunk”” and you can clearly see that some form of intoxication is at work.

– compiled by Alexandria Kassman