Calendar

Today

“”Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead”” – This Sydney Lumet thriller is about two brothers who perform a heist on their parents’ jewelry store. But best of all, it stars the lovable Philip Seymour Hoffman, who except for “”Mission Impossible 3″” has never done anything wrong. Times vary. $5.50 matinee, $8.50 normal price. The Loft Cinema, 3233 E. Speedway Blvd.

Tomorrow

Thanksgiving Optimist Club – It’ll be hard to get shit-faced and pack yourself into the smoking patio after a load of turkey, but hey, there’s nothing else to do. Gobble gaggle. 10-ish. $4. Hotel Congress, 311 E. Congress St.

Friday

2007 Thanksgiving Indian Arts and Crafts Market – Yay, another chance to visit the San Xavier Mission besides buying rosaries as a fashion statement. You can listen to music, eat some locally made food and do arts and crafts. Friday through Sunday. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Free. San Xavier Arts and Crafts Plaza, 1959 W. San Xavier Rd.

Saturday

Feria Navideña – This Mexican Christmas market will have special exhibits, tamales and traditional nativity scenes. 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Free. El Centro Cultural de Las Americas, 40 W. Broadway Blvd.

Sunday

Steel Bands in Concert – The UA Steel Band will collaborate with the Catalina Foothills High School band, Falcon Steel. As well as the superhero name, the concert will also showcase over 50 instruments and Caribbean tinged classical, jazz and pop. 7:30 p.m. $5 for students. Music Building, Crowder Hall

Monday

Iron & Wine – It’s kind of strange that this indie icon is performing at the Fox Theatre, but cool nevertheless. Maybe he’ll use the screen as a video installation like the Faint did before everyone forgot about them. Califone opens. 8 p.m. $25. Fox Theatre, 17 W. Congress St.

Tuesday

Secrets Revealed: A Conversation with Frank Warren – The guy who pioneered PostSecret will make a speech about all the creepy postcards he’s received over the years. You have to wonder if he’s ever gotten suicide notes, and what he’s done about them. ASK HIM! 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Free. Union Gallery