Pac-10 Power Rankings

1. Arizona (23-4, 12-2)

Arizona has moved into the top-10 in both polls and is a sweep away from its first Pacific 10 Conference regular season title since the 2004-05 season.

2. Washington (18-8, 10-5)

The Huskies lost a close one in McKale Center on Saturday, and they showed why they will be a tough team in the NCAA Tournament.

3. UCLA (19-8, 10-4)

Although California has been a tough opponent for all the top teams in the Pac-10, the Bruins blew a golden opportunity on Sunday night. Instead of being just one game back of first place, they’re now two games back of first place.

4. Southern California (15-12, 7-7)

The Trojans are beating the teams they’re supposed to beat late in the season and could be a team that can upset one of the top teams in the final weeks.

5. Oregon (14-12, 7-7)

The Ducks dominated the civil war rivalry this year and are the Pac-10’s biggest surprise.

6. California (14-13, 7-8)

The Golden Bears took another Pac-10 title contender to overtime but came away victorious this time.

7. Washington State (17-10, 7-8)

The Cougars had the worst weekend of any Pac-10 team. It’s one thing to lose to a top-10 team, but when you lose to the lowly Sun Devils, you’ve basically surrendered your season.

8. Stanford (13-13, 6-9)

The Cardinal is exactly what everyone expected of them, nothing special but not the worst team in the conference.

9. ASU (10-16, 2-12)

The Sun Devils got their first win since Jan. 1. With an overall better record than Oregon State, the Sun Devils have finally climbed out of the bottom spot despite still being in last place in Pac-10 standings.

10. Oregon State (9-16, 4-10)

The Beavers didn’t show up in their rivalry game and could very well end up the worst team in the Pac-10 when the season ends next week.