Live blog from the Pac-10 Tournament

– 8:48 p.m. PST. Forget Duke’s Kyle Singler.  His little brother, EJ Singler, is tearing up UCLA right now. He has 15 points and five rebounds and the Ducks are 7:47 away from a big upset. Score is 63-45.

-7:45 p.m. PST. Surprising development is Oregon leading UCLA throughout the first half. Um, UCLA just got a technical for SIX players on the court. Guess they thought the field goal unit was coming in.

-5:33 p.m. PST.  Lots a dead time right now. You would think a 12-point lead with 2:17 would hold but Angus Brandt hits a 3-pointer to cut it to single digits. OSU fouling.

– 5:15 p.m. PST. So Arizona pulling away with eight minutes to play. 66-51 after the Burton flagrant foul lights a fire under Arizona.

– 5:08 p.m. PST. Joe Burton called for a blow to KP’s face. It’s about time this got physical. Meeting between refs and coaches at midcourt encites loud “”throw him out”” chant from UA fans.

4:50 p.m. PST. Coming out with three 3s wasn’t a bad way to start the half for Arizona. Beaver Jared Cunningham will have something to say to this. He’s got 19 to match Williams.

Odd story of the game is OSU center Joe Burton playing the ENTIRE game thus far. He usually isn’t the starter. At 280 pounds, he’s holding up pretty well.

– 4:27: p.m. PST So Derrick Williams hit his third 3-pointer on his third attempt, right in front of the Beaver bench. He sure had a lot to say to the assistant coaches afterward.

– 4:03 p.m. PST. Good news: Derrick Williams agressive with seven points so far. Bad news: Jared Cunningham of OSU with 15 of his own.

– 3:56 p.m. PST Fogg has a bruised thigh but is playing off the bench. He is limping and had trouble closing out on a shooter, but also hit his own 3.

3:40 PST. USC’s Alex Stepheson said he and his teammates knew “”knew that everything was going to be OK,”” after scoring three points in the first nine minutes.

Said his head coach, Kevin O’Neill: “”Why didn’t you tell me?””

– With 2:44 left and a 12-point deficit, it looks as if Cal’s freshman of the year, Allen Crabbe, will see his season come to an end. This guy is going to be good next year.

– Well, now, the Trojans lead 57-43 with 7:43 to go. Unless this gets really crazy, Arizona or Oregon State will face USC tomorrow.

– The USC Trojan fell down 11-3 to California through nearly nine minutes in Thursday’s first game.