They said it

ý

Personally, I think (Marcus Williams) will go anywhere from 16th to 25th. From what I’ve seen and what I’ve heard people say about him, the potential that he has is awesome. He’s very fundamentally sound. I think ‘Staf and Ivan will sneak in there, too. I’m not sure where they will go, though, because it’s one of the more loaded drafts in years.””

– David Bagga
    junior guard

“”They’re all hard workers and they love the game of basketball. They’d do anything to win. (Shakur) can take a lot to the NBA. He can shoot, he can go to the lane strong and finish. Ivan is the quiet one, but he’s a good kid. He’s focused on the court and is ready for the next level.””

– Jordan Hill
    sophomore forward

“”Marcus will be taken, and he’ll be successful in the NBA. He’s really long and athletic, so he can get out and defend someone smaller than him. Ivan will do well because he’s such a versatile player. He was probably the most fundamentally sound player on our team across the board. A fast-paced team is a perfect fit for Mustafa. That’s what he was used to at Arizona.””

Kirk Walters
    senior center

“”From what I hear, Ivan’s doing pretty good in his workouts. Marcus, they’re saying he’ll go in the early second round. ‘Staf is more of an NBA player than a college player. With his size and his quickness, he needs to get on a fast-paced team.””

Nic Wise
    sophomore guard