To-Do List

Wednesday, Feb. 24

Bob Schneider, a long-time singer-songwriter, will play at Club Congress, 311 E. Congress St. 8 p.m. $15. 21+.

Thursday, Feb. 25

Zac Harmon will play at Club Congress, 311 E. Congress St. His sound is reminiscent of the great blues legends who hailed from Farish Street in Jackson, Miss. 7:30 p.m. $10.

Kelley Hunt, an R & B and Americana singer-songwriter, will play at The Rialto Theatre, 318 E. Congress St. 8 p.m. $15 advance, $16 day of show.

Friday, Feb. 26

Mike Doughty, the former frontman of Soul Coughing, will play at Club Congress, 311 E. Congress St. 7 p.m. $13 advance $15 day of show. 21+.

Powhaus Productions presents POP, a celebration of Andy Warhol and his factory dance party, at the Rialto Theatre, 318 E. Congress St. 10:30 p.m. $3.

HAIRSPRAYFIREANDGIRLS will play at Club Congress, 311 E. Congress St., for their CD release party. 10 p.m. $5. 21+.

Saturday, Feb. 27

“”Warhol: From Dylan to Duchamp”” will show at The Eric Firestone Gallery Exhibition and Event Space, 403 N. Sixth Ave. Exhibit consists of photographs of the life and times of Andy Warhol. Monday – Friday. 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. through April 25.

Namoli Brennet will play at Club Congress. Her versatility and ability to play guitar, mandolin and piano separate her from the typical singer-songwriter. 311 E. Congress St. 7 p.m. $5.

Pork Torta, Golden Boots, Mr. Free, Cadillac Steakhouse and Lenguas Largas will play at the Rialto Theatre, 318 E. Congress St. The event features five local bands with drink specials. 9 p.m. $5.

“”The Remembering: A Community Shapeshift”” will take place at Solar Culture, 31 E. Toole Ave. It is a potluck, so bring food to share. 6 – 9 p.m. Free.

Sunday, Feb. 28

A Storm of Light, Via Vengeance and Juarez will play at Club Congress, 311 E. Congress St. A Storm of Light’s new album, Forgive Us Our Trespasses, is described as having “”equal parts funerary lament and celebration”” according to suspendedinlight.com. 8 p.m. $7. 21+.

Electronic ambient bands STS9 and Emancipator will play at the Rialto Theatre, 318. E. Congress St. STS9’s album, Ad Explorata, is inspired by the idea that there is always something to be discovered. 8 p.m. $17.50 advance, $20 day of show.

“”Moose and Company,”” a program by two local filmmakers on nature filming, will be held at The Screening Room, 127 E. Congress St. 3 p.m. Free.

Monday, March 1

“”Occult Origins of Medicine: An Introduction to the Gnostic Teachings,“” a talk on how ancient schools approached disease and healing, will take place at the Ada Peirce McCormick Building, 1401 E. First St. 7 – 8:30 p.m. Free.

Tuesday, March 2

Rebelution, with Soja and Zion I, will play at the Rialto Theatre, 318. E. Congress St. This band embodies the best the Cali-reggae scene has to offer. 8 p.m. $15 advance, $18 day of show.

The Appleseed Cast will play at Plush, 340 E. Sixth St. The indie rock/pop band will play the albums Low Level Owl Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 in their entirety. 10 p.m. $8 advance, $10 day of show. 21+.