Date Book

Thursday, June 26

? Today is Super Thursday for the Arizona men’s basketball team. Incoming freshman Brandon Jennings receives the results from his third SAT exam to see if he’s eligible to play in the fall. Meanwhile, Jerryd Bayless is expected to be a top-10 pick in the NBA Draft, which is televised on ESPN at 4 p.m.

Friday, June 27

? Doctoral Oral Defense – Management Information Systems Lecture. Nicole Forsgren Velasquez breaks down “”Work Practices and Tool Use in High Risk Environments”” in room 430E of McClelland Hall from 11 a.m.- 2 p.m. Call 465-9383 for more information.

Sunday, June 29

? Today is the last day to check out “”Cat on a Hot Tin Roof”” at the Maroney Theater. The acclaimed performance by Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Tennessee Williams is a contemporary drama made famous by the 1958 film starring Elizabeth Taylor and Paul Newman. Admission: General $28, Senior Citizen/UA Employee/Military $26, Student $19. Matinee at 1:30 p.m. on June 28-29. Evening shows at 7:30 p.m. on June 26-28. Call 626-2686 for more information.

? Gallery Walk of Lee Friedlander: American Monuments. Britt Salvensen, director and chief curator of the Center for Creative Photography, will take visitors through an exhibit of Lee Friedlander’s “”American Monuments”” in the Center for Creative Photography at 1 p.m. Call 621-7968 for more information.