Police Beat

A $1,500 Saturn was stolen from a Zone 1 parking lot, 520 N. Euclid Ave., between 6 p.m. Oct. 31 and 7 a.m. Nov. 1, reports stated.

The car was parked in the lot directly west of Coronado

Residence Hall when it was stolen. The owner said a $30 car jack, jumper cables, flashlight and a blue canteen were in the car.

The man said he had thought the doors were locked but was not sure. Police searched the lot and confirmed that the car was stolen. No evidence was found and there was no broken glass in the area where the car was parked.

An “”attempt to locate”” was broadcast by dispatch and placed into the system to locate the car.

Police have no suspects or witnesses.

A woman’s radio frequency identification unit was stolen from her car while it was parked in the Cherry Avenue Parking Garage, 1641 E. Enke Ave., between 10 p.m. Oct. 31 and 7:30 a.m. Nov. 1, reports stated.

The woman was sure that she had locked all of her doors when she left her car. When she returned, the two front doors were unlocked and her radio frequency identification was gone.

There was no sign of forced entry and no damage on the car. No other items were missing from the car.

Two hard drives were stolen from the Math building, 603 N. Mountain Ave., between 3:30 p.m. Oct. 31 and 1:55 p.m. Nov. 1, reports stated.

The two $533 Hitachi 250GB hard drives were stolen after a UA employee left them in the room.

The employee told police there was a class in session when he left the building. None of the students had any information on the missing hard drives and no one saw anyone leave with them.

Police have no suspects or witnesses.

A radar detector and $525 worth of various CDs were stolen from a woman’s car parked in the Tyndall Avenue Parking Garage, 880 E. Fourth St., reports stated.

The woman said she had parked the car Oct. 24 and then left for vacation. When she returned to the car Nov. 1 at 3 p.m., her belongings in the car had been thrown around. Only the radar detector and CDs had been taken.

The woman had used a remote to unlock the vehicle and did not see if the doors had been unlocked when she approached the car. She was positive that the car was locked when she left it.

There was no damage to the exterior of interior or the car and no sign of forced entry.

A pink wallet was found in the lobby of La Paz Residence Hall, 602 N. Highland Ave., at 5:25 p.m. Nov. 1, reports stated.

Police notified the woman’s parents that they had found their daughter’s wallet. The wallet was placed into property for safekeeping.

The lug nuts and bolts were taken off the driver’s side rear tire of a car that was in the Park Avenue Parking Garage, 1140 N. Park Ave., between 3:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. Nov. 1, reports stated.

When the man started to pull away from his parking spot, he noticed that it felt as if his car had a flat tire. When he stopped the car, he found that the nuts and bolts had been removed from one of his tires.

The man was able to remove some of the nuts and bolts from another tire to replace the missing ones and was able to drive the car to his residence.

Police have no suspects or witnesses.

A woman reported that her wallet had gone missing between Oct. 29 and Oct. 31, reports stated.

The woman suspected that she had lost the wallet at either the front of the computer area in the Manuel T. Pacheco Integrated Learning Center, 1500 E. University Blvd., or a café on North Fourth Avenue. She told police the wallet had not been turned in to the ILC lost and found when she checked.

The wallet is brown and burgundy with dark and light brown stripes on it. Inside the wallet was $60 cash, a California driver’s license, Wells Fargo debit card, Wells Fargo Visa credit card and a Target credit card. The woman told police she would cancel all of her credit cards that morning.

Police Beat is compiled from official University of Arizona Police?Department reports. For a complete list of UAPD activity, the daily resume can be found at http://www.uapd.arizona.edu