DateBook

CAMPUS EVENTS

• Public administration meeting. Interested in public management and policy, criminal justice administration, or health and human services administration? Attend the Public Administration Student Society meeting tonight. 6:30 p.m. McClelland Hall, Room 123
  • Diversity Initiatives committee meetings. Diversity Initiatives is committed to fighting racism and bias while promoting awareness and acceptance of diversity through its various subcommittees. Come get involved! 5 p.m. Student Union Memorial Center, Picacho Room
  • DVD launch. The Learning Technologies Center will launch the newly created interactive DVD “”Craig’s House,”” which teaches basic life skills to individuals with autism. Computer stations will be available for guests to experience the DVD before and after its creator, Margo Johnson, gives a formal presentation. 4 p.m. Center for Computing and Information Technology, Room 337
  • Back-to-college workshop. Have you always wanted to go back to college and finally complete that degree? This free workshop will provide information about the UA Evening and Weekend Campus and offer helpful advice from academic advisers. 5:30 p.m. University Services Building, Room 312
  • Voter registration table. Come get registered to vote. Sponsored by Associated Students of the University of Arizona and the Arizona Students’ Association. 10 a.m. UA Mall
  • AIDS Walk. Sign up to participate in this year’s AIDS Walk. 9 a.m. UA Mall
  • ENTERTAINMENT

• KAMP on the Mall. A KAMP Student Radio DJ will be spinning music on the Mall. Noon. UA Mall
  • Poker tournament. Come try your hand at every Wednesday night poker tournament. 6p.m. $5. SUMC, Games Room
  • Free screening. The University Activities Board Films Committee will be offering a free showing of “”Animal House.”” 7 p.m. SUMC, Gallagher Theater