Fast Facts

? Pablo Picasso’s full name was “”Pablito Diego Jose Santiago Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno Crispin Crispiniano de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santisima Trinidad Ruiz Blasco y Picasso Lopez.””

? Myspace.com was created in 2003 and purchased in 2005 for $580 million by Rupert Murdoch. Google later paid $900 million to be MySpace’s search provider.

? Porsche currently owns 31 percent of the Volkswagen car company.

? An octopus has three hearts and can squeeze through a hole the size of a dime.

? The word “”Yahoo,”” as in Yahoo.com, stands for “”Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle.””

? A standard Monopoly bank starts with $15,140.

? The average chocolate bar in the United States contains eight pieces of insect in it.

? When a female horse and a male donkey mate, the offspring is called a mule; when a male horse and a female donkey mate, the offspring is called a hinny.

? WD-40 stands for Water Displacement, 40th attempt.

? Fireflies contain luciferin, a substance that’s combined with oxygen to enable the bugs to produce light.

? The closest galaxy to our Milky Way galaxy is Andromeda and even traveling at the speed of light, it would take 2 million years to reach it.

? In ancient Japan, public contests were held to see who in a town could fart the loudest and longest.

? Marijuana was the primary crop grown by George Washington at Mount Vernon.

? The fear of the number 13 is called triskaidekaphobia.

– All facts from interestingfacts.org