Date Book

Campus Events

• Lecture. “”The Boundaries of the Middle East: Process and Problems,”” a talk by Gideon Biger, professor of political science and a historical geographer at Tel Aviv University, Israel. Noon. Free. Marshall Building, Room 490
  • Interview workshop. Learn how to prepare yourself for interviews. Topics range from what questions to expect to professional dress and etiquette. 1 p.m. Free. Student Union Memorial Center, Room 411
  • Writing workshop. Joe Stefani from the Writing Skills Improvement Program discusses “”Writing the Research Paper.”” This is one in a series of workshops that take place every Tuesday. 4 p.m. Free. Modern Languages, Room 410
  • Leadership workshop. “”Organizational Proliferation: A Developmental Approach.”” This workshop is part of the CSIL Leadership Workshop Series. Earn a Leadership Enrichment Certificate by attending 7 workshops in three semesters or become a Certified UA Student Leader by attending 20 in three semesters. 5 p.m. SUMC, Sabino Room
  • Math seminar. Silas Alben from the division of engineering and applied sciences at Harvard University discusses “”Flows, Bumps and Flexibility: Fish, Fins, Whale Flippers and more.”” 12:30 p.m. Free. Math building, Room 402
  • Entertaintment

• UApresents. The Peking Acrobats are a group of highly trained Chinese acrobats who offer performances around the world. 7:30 p.m. $10-$37. Centennial Hall
  • Poker. Bring your poker face for some No Limit Texas Hold ’em. 6 p.m. $3. SUMC, Games Room
  • Pool tournament. Show off your skills with a cue and compete against others in this pool tournament. 6 p.m. $3. SUMC, Games Room
  • Have an upcoming event you’d like to see listed here? Email it to campus@wildcat.arizona.edu