Date Book

• UA Green Party. Information table. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. UA Mall
  • Get a free Pima County Public Library card. Cards available every Tuesday and Thursday at the UA Main Library. Noon to 4 p.m. Information Commons, lower level
  • Physical Wellness: What Can I Do? Part of the ATLAS Leadership Certification Workshop Series. 2-3 p.m. Free. Center for Student Involvement and Leadership, Student Union Memorial Center, fourth floor
  • Interview preparation workshop. Learn how to answer those tough questions with ease! 3-4 p.m. SUMC, Room 411
  • Reading by local author. Laila Halaby will read from her award-winning novel “”Once in a Promised Land.”” A short discussion will follow. Light refreshments will be served. 4:30-5:30 p.m. UofA Book store, main floor
  • In the Path of Lee Parry: Thomas Cole at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Kevin J. Avery, associate curator at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, will speak at the UA’s inaugural lecture on American art. The lecture will center on Ellwood C. Parry III, a UA professor of art who died in 1995, and his monographs. Admission is free. 6-7 p.m. Center for Creative Photography
  • ECOalition meeting. Come meet the UA’s environmental clubs and perhaps get involved in making the campus more environmentally sustainable! 6:30 p.m. SUMC, Copper Room