“We’re into “”He’s Just Not That Into You”””

If you’re one of the many who will be alone on Valentine’s Day, treat yourself to a box of chocolates and go see “”He’s Just Not That Into You.””

Originally a bestselling book by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, this film will give you hope for a less-lonely future.

Stacked with an A-list cast, “”He’s Just Not That Into You”” gives honest insight on relationships and the world of dating, looking at people of all types and providing a character for every person to relate to.

If you are desperately searching for “”the one,”” then Gigi’s (Ginnifer Goodwin) story is for you. Gigi is a sweet and trusting girl who just wants to be loved, but when it comes to dating she tends to get obsessive and constantly finds herself being tossed aside.

Or are you the know-it-all? Throughout the film, Alex (Justin Long) provides frank dating advice to Gigi, teaching her a lesson in tough love.

Do you tend to get involved in love triangles? Then Ben’s (Bradley Cooper) mess will serve as a warning to you. Ben is married to Janine (Jennifer Connelly) but then meets Anna (Scarlett Johansson) and chaos ensues.

If you are more of a love-sick puppy, then you will relate to the “”nice guy,”” Conor (Kevin Connolly). Conor pathetically pines over Anna, who doesn’t want to move past the “”friend stage.””

Are you afraid of commitment or marriage? Then follow in Neil’s (Ben Affleck) footsteps. He has been dating Beth (Jennifer Aniston) for seven years, but can’t get himself to tie the knot.

“”He’s Just Not That Into You”” is fun and surprisingly intuitive, and shows that settling is not an option. So start working on finding your soul mate, because he or she truly is out there.

RATING: ****