To get you through your weekend…

Thursday Nov. 18

Steve Aoki

Powerhouse DJ and club promoter Steve Aoki is coming to the Rialto Theatre, and he’s bringing friends. Aoki created the label Dim Mak Records way back in 1996, and has remixed and spun for an impressive list of artists, including Bloc Party, Drake, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne and everyone in between. His label has also released records for MSTRKRFT and Klaxons. Aoki is a force to be reckoned with and has a huge stage presence. Aoki will be performing along with Marshall Barnes, DJ Eye and Dame Fifty5.

The Rialto Theatre

318 E. Congress St.

7 p.m. doors / 8 p.m. showtime. $30

Loft Film Fest presents: “”The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest””

Stieg Larsson’s Millenium Trilogy began with “”The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”” and became a worldwide bestselling book instantly. The film adaptation of the final installment in his trilogy, “”The Girl who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest,”” comes to the Loft Cinema this Thursday for a special sneak preview as part of the Loft’s Film Fest. “”The Girl who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest”” stars Noomi Rapace as Lisbeth Salander, the introverted, punky protagonist of Larsson’s trilogy and the elusive “”Girl.”” In this final chapter, maverick detective Salander’s life has been upturned; she has been accused of triple homicide and must fight to prove her innocence.

The Loft Cinema

3233 E. Speedway Blvd.

11 p.m., $10 general admission,

$8 Loft members

Friday Nov. 19

College of Humanities presents: The 13th Annual Milton Marathon

The time has come to gather ‘round for a solid 12-hour reading of John Milton’s epic opus, “”Paradise Lost.”” Now in its 13th year, the Milton Marathon is the finale of the UA’s Humanities Week, celebrating the proliferation and education in the liberal arts. Distinguished UA professor of English John Ulreich will be hosting the reading at the UA’s Special Collections Library. Come for 30 minutes, an hour or, if you’re truly dedicated to Milton, complete the marathon and stay all day long.

UA Library Special Collections

Room C205

8 a.m. – 8 p.m.

Saturday Nov. 20

Gallery of the Unexpected

A benefit for the Tucson Poetry Festival has conjured the theme of “”the gallery of the unexpected,”” and surprises are certainly in store. The event will be held at private residence, and the opening of each new door or turning of each new corner will yield a new poetry reading or musical performance. The event will be a celebration of multimedia fine arts and poetry.

4133 E. Pima St.

7:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m., $10

Salsa Nights at El Parador

If the only Latin culture you’ve experienced in Tucson is the food, come to El Parador this Saturday for their weekly salsa night. The DJ will be playing only the best salsas, carumbas and sambas. El Parador has two full bars and a huge dance floor, as well as authentic Latin food to fuel your moves.

El Parador

2744 E. Broadway Blvd.

10 p.m. – 2 a.m., $4 cover

Sunday Nov. 21

“”Art 4 Food”” at the UA Museum of Art

This weekend, the UA Museum of Art will offer free admission in exchange for two cans of non-perishable food items. Supported by the community, the UA Museum of Art wants to give back. Art, too, is sustenance, and though the UA Museum of Art is small in size, it is filled with beautiful and rare collections. Enjoy the permanent collections as well as the “”PostSecret: Confessions on Life, Death and God”” traveling exhibition.

UA Museum of Art

1031 N. Olive Road

Noon – 4 p.m.

Admission: two cans of food