Hot-spots along streetcar

Bentley’s House of Coffee and Tea

For over 30 years, Bentley’s has been a mainstay for coffee and community in Tucson. Whether students have an essay to write or just want to enjoy a good book, Bentley’s provides a warm and comfortable setting to do just that. They also serve a wide variety of delicious bites including croissants, sandwiches, fresh salads, quiche and, of course, coffee and tea.

Just a short walk from the Sun Link Tucson Modern Streetcar route, Bentley’s House of Coffee and Tea is the perfect place to enjoy an afternoon.

4th Avenue Yoga

After a stressful week of tests and assignments, take the streetcar down to Fourth Avenue and experience a relaxing yoga class just around the corner. All classes are only $4 and range from intensive to soothing.

Bring friends and enjoy a candlelit class focusing on deep breathing and stress relief. After yoga, try many of the unique eateries along Fourth Avenue, including Magpie’s gourmet pizza and The B Line just across the street.

D&D Pinball

Make your way down Fourth Avenue and jump on the pinball machine bandwagon. With over 30 different-themed, classic pinball machines, enjoy a night of old-school fun while “preserving the art and tradition of pinball,” said Owner Robert Noble.

The bright neon lights and a flurry of exhilarating sounds will bring guests back to their childhoods while they rack up a few high scores. D&D Pinball is open Tuesday through Sunday, and don’t forget to bring some quarters.

The Book Stop

Since 1967, The Book Stop has been a reader’s paradise, offering a variety of rare and out-of-print titles. As one walks into the shop, the walls come alive with beautifully bound vintage books and magazines from decades past. Looking through the shelves is like a search for gold, and there is no doubt customers will walk out with a true treasure.

2nd Saturdays Downtown

Every second Saturday of the month, the streets of downtown are lined with food vendors offering delicious treats, music, art gallery openings and even a few drum circles during 2nd Saturdays. Connect with the community of Tucson while enjoying a lively local celebration.

Old Town Artisans

Old Town Artisans is true hidden gem of Tucson. In the courtyard, twinkling lights cascade above trees and green foliage. Inside, La Cocina offers delicious food and entertainment into the night.

1850s historic storefronts wrap around the courtyard, hosting a variety of local Mexican and Native American art, jewelry and unique vintage finds.

Old Town Artisans has a long historical presence. Owner Eddie Gallego explains that “the courtyard was actually built on a Hohokam ceremonial site.”

The community celebrates the past and the future with art, food and a lively environment.

Public Market at Mercado San Agustín

On the last stop of the streetcar, experience the Public Market at Mercado San Agustín with its lively culture and delicious variety of eateries. There is something for everyone, from Blu, a wine and cheese spot, to Dolce Pastello, a bakery offering homemade Mexican cakes and deserts.

The public market also hosts a variety of events and has farmers’ markets every Thursday, providing fresh produce and treats to the community.