Calendar: July 25-31

WEDNESDAY, July 25
    “Musical Mayhem” at Colors Tucson
    For an evening of music and laughs, head out to Colors, 5305 E. Speedway Blvd., for a performance by Musical Mayhem. The singing comedy troupe will be playing famous music from animated films of past and present. The show starts at 7 p.m. and tickets are $5 at the door. Admission is restricted to people aged 21 years and older.

THURSDAY, July 26
    Kaskade’s Freaks of Nature tour at Rialto Theatre
    Hit the dance floor at the Rialto Theatre, 318 E. Congress St., for an evening with Ryan Raddon, known as Kaskade. The New York Times has called him “the new face of electronic dance music,” and his Freaks of Nature tour should be sure to live up to the hype. General admission tickets are $42 and can be purchased through the Rialto box office at 740-1000. The show starts at 8 p.m. Admission is restricted to people aged 18 and older.

FRIDAY, July 27
    “Hope” at Beowulf Alley Theater
    How good does a man have to be to be a politician? This is the major question posed by this play, performed by local acting company Jem Street and directed by Michael Fenlason at the Beowulf Alley Theater, 11 S. 6th Ave. Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show starts at 7:30. Tickets start at $8 and can be purchased at www.beowulfalley.org or by calling 885-0555.

SATURDAY, July 28
    Garage Sale at The Loft Cinema
    The Loft Cinema will be holding a garage sale to raise money for its ongoing expansion project this weekend. The theater has purchased the building next door, and will be selling movie posters, office supplies and other items donated by supporters of the theater. All proceeds will benefit the non-profit Loft Cinema’s Building for the Future campaign. The sale will run from 7 a.m. to noon, and will be held at 3251 E. Speedway Blvd.

SUNDAY, July 29
    Soak Sundays at Casino Del Sol
    Beat the heat and hang out at the Casino Del Sol pool. The party is hosted by 93.7 KRQQ and is a great way to close out the weekend in style. Drink specials and music will make for a great afternoon and night. Admission is $10 at the door and is restricted to people aged 21 years and up. Casino Del Sol is located at 5655 W. Valencia Rd.

TUESDAY, July 31
    Earth, Wind and Fire at Casino Del Sol
    For a musical treat, head out to Casino Del Sol for a performance by classic rock band Earth, Wind and Fire. The band has been recording and touring for nearly 40 years, and has cemented themselves as icons of the contemporary Pop-R&B genre. Casino Del Sol is located at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. Tickets start at $31 and can be purchased online at www.tickets.solcasinos.com. The show starts at 8 p.m.

Hoobastank at The Rock
    Hoobastank will be performing at The Rock, 136 N. Park Ave. With new album Fight or Flight set for release next month, fans of the accomplished rock band can expect to hear some of the new material, as well as songs that have made them famous over the years. Tickets are $16 and can be purchased at the door, or online at www.ticketforce.com. Doors open at 7 p.m., the show starts at 8, and the show is open to all ages.