How to stay drunk on the daily

Juni Nelson
    Juni Nelson/ Daily Wildcat Many students on campus engage in binge drinking. This can ultimately lead to liver problems and alcohol poisoning.

Messed up Monday
    Head out to the historic Hotel Congress for $1 well drinks, $3 Dos Equis, and $4 vodka Red Bull from 9 p.m. to midnight. This renovated 1919 hotel-meets-nightclub is one of the hottest rock clubs in town and can be found at 311 E. Congress St. For more information, call 622-8848.

Tipsy Tuesday
    Dirtbag’s Bar and Grill claims not only to be a Wildcat Tradition, but also “a part of growing up,” which makes it our Tipsy Tuesday location of choice. Pabst Blue Ribbon 10 ounce drafts are just one dollar from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Make sure you stop in before the kitchen closes at 11 p.m. for The Famous Dirtburger. Dirtbag’s is located at 1800 E. Speedway Blvd. just behind the Greek Row. Call 326-2600 to ask about any other specials.

Wasted Wednesday
    The week is half over, and that means Ladies’ Night at Cactus Moon. Drinks are $0.25 for the ladies from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. and then $1.50 from 10 p.m. to close. Ten lucky ladies will win $100 each. The women love it and the men love the number of women. Cactus Moon is at 5470 E. Broadway Blvd. at the corner of Craycroft Road. You can call at 748-0049.

Thirsty Thursday
    After a long week of hangovers, Thirsty Thursday is the perfect night to rage mildly and rest up for the weekend. Come to Boca Tacos y Tequila for $1 carne asada tacos and $1 beers. Boca boasts 17 types of tacos and 40 types of tequila — definitely not for the weak of heart — and they are located at 828 E. Speedway Blvd. Boca is open until 3 a.m. and offers delivery service. Be sure to call about their exotic taco night at 777-8134.

Fucked up Friday
    Kick off the weekend at Bumsted’s Diner and Bar for Reverse Happy Hour. From 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. Bumsted’s offers $2 wells and $3 drafts, as well as $4 car bombs all day long. Stop in at 500 N. 4th Ave. at the corner of 6th Street. For questions, contact at 622-1413.

Shit-faced Saturday
    It is now mid-weekend and you should all be in full rage-mode. For a tropical getaway, head down to The Hut at 305 N. 4th Ave. Here you will find the largest Moai tiki head in North America, as well as $2.50 Malibu cocktails and $5 Mai Tais from 9 p.m to 2 a.m. To learn more, call at 623-3200.

Sunday Funday
    Alright, you’ve been partying for a week straight. It’s time to get an early start to your Sunday Funday before a brief study session (yeah, right) and calling it a night. At Trident Bar and Grill you will find seafood, sandwiches, burgers, 24 beers on tap — and on Sundays, happy hour lasts all day. So all beer and well drinks are $3, all day. Trident is located at 2033 E. Speedway Blvd. just east of Campbell Avenue. For more info, give ‘em a ring at 795-5755.