What to Watch

Friday

NCAA track and field: Jim Click Shootout Multi events, 10 a.m. The Arizona men and women take on USC, LSU, Illinois and Purdue.

NCAA men’s tennis: Arizona vs. No. 56 Oregon, 11:30 a.m. The Wildcats face the Ducks.

PGA: The Masters, noon on ESPN. The World Wide Leader in Sports has round two of the Masters.

A-Club Celebrity Flag Football Game: Watch former UA football players and some past softball players play flag football before the Spring Game, 4:45 p.m., Arizona Stadium.

NBA: Spurs at Rockets, 5 p.m. on NBATV. It’s a Texas-sized battle.

NCAA football: Arizona Spring Game, 6 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks. You can catch it on TV if you don’t go. 

NCAA softball: No. 16 Arizona vs. No. 18 Washington, 6 p.m. on Pac-12.com. If you don’t like football or Spring Fling, you can see this nearby.

Saturday

PGA: The Masters, noon on CBS. “A tradition unlike any other” continues with the third round.

MLB: Dodgers at Diamondbacks, 5:10 p.m. on Fox Sports Arizona. It’s Hello Kitty Bobblehead Night; you know you want it.

NCAA baseball: No. 24 Arizona at No. 9 ASU, 7:30 p.m. on ESPNU. The Wildcats travel to the unfriendly confines of Phoenix Municipal Stadium.

NCAA softball: No. 16 Arizona vs. No. 18 Washington, 7:30 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks. The Wildcats and Huskies face off in softball.

Sunday

Barclays Premier League: Manchester City at Manchester United, 8 a.m. on NBCSN. City takes on Man U in the Manchester derby.

NCAA women’s tennis: No. 45 Arizona at No. 67 Oregon, 9:30 a.m. on Pac-12.com. Watch the Wildcat women take on the Ducks in a rare streamed tennis match.

PGA: The Masters, 11 a.m. on CBS. Who will get the green jacket?

NCAA men’s tennis: Arizona vs. No. 62 Washington, noon. It’s senior day.

NCAA softball: No. 16 Arizona vs. No. 18 Washington, 2 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks. UA and Washington wrap up their series.

NBA: Hawks at Wizards, 3 p.m. on NBATV. The top-two teams in the Southeast Division play.

NCAA baseball: No. 24 Arizona at No. 9 ASU, 5 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks. The Arizona state rivalry series concludes.

MLB: Red Sox at Yankees, 5 p.m. on ESPN. The old enemies face off in New York.

_______________

Follow James Kelley on Twitter.