Alpha Brain pill makes for an alpha life

Onnit Labs, the creators of Alpha Brain and other supplements, describe Alpha Brain as “the first ever fully balanced nootropic.” Nootropics, also known as smart drugs or cognitive enhancers, help to improve memory and mental performance and bring about a sense of well-being. Alpha Brain contains 10 different nootropic substances that do all of that. What’s even more exciting, however, is that it allows users to have lucid dreams, meaning vivid dreams in which the dreamer knows he or she is dreaming.

According to articles in the journals Clinical Therapeutics, Neurology and the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, several of the 10 substances have been shown to be effective in treating Alzheimer’s, which explains the improvement in users’ memory. The product also increases dopamine levels in the brain, which is what gives users an elevated mood. Alpha Brain also helps increase acetylcholine levels, which is the stuff of lucid dreams.

As a curious college student, of course I had to try it for myself. Within the first week of using Alpha Brain, I noticed that conversations got more interesting, fascinating people naturally found their way to me and everything became considerably easier. I also noticed an improvement in memory and I started having some of the coolest experiences ever, literally in my dreams.

To keep it scientifically sound, my experiments were done in one-month trials. I maintained a regular dose schedule, separated trials by several weeks and tried a different dose schedule on the third trial. I made sure to follow the instructions on the bottle very carefully, and benefitted as a result.

Taking more than is recommended could potentially cause nausea, dizziness or headaches. Having an overflow of certain neurotransmitters will not benefit you in any way. In fact, having too much of the transmitter acetylcholine could result in a disease that causes muscle spasms in the neck, called spasmodic torticollis.

Through Alpha Brain, my quality of life has improved greatly and I pretty much feel like an academic beast every day. I implore you to first investigate the supplement for yourself, as doing your own in-depth research will tell you what drugs are and aren’t right for you. Also consider talking with your doctor if you are taking other medications. As for me, I have yet to find any serious side effects, so I recommend checking it out.