What to watch Oct. 11

Tyler Baker

Tyler Baker/The Daily Wildcat

Friday

Women’s Tennis @ Wildcat Invitational: This all-day women’s tennis event will be held in Tucson at the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf and Tennis Resort.

Women’s Soccer @ Oregon State: The women’s team heads up to Oregon. The game will start at 3 p.m. and will be televised on the Pac-12 Networks.

Softball @ Arizona Fall Invitational: The Arizona Fall Invitational is at 6 p.m. against Phoenix College. The other teams will be playing throughout the day.

Volleyball @ Washington: The Arizona volleyball squad takes on Washington at 8 p.m. in Seattle. You can catch this game live on the Pac-12 Networks.

Hockey @ Liberty: Arizona hockey is in Lynchburg, Va., to take on No. 14 Liberty at 7 p.m.
Game 1 of the NLCS: The Los Angeles Dodgers are in St. Louis to take on the Cardinals at 8:30 p.m. on TBS.

Saturday

Women’s Tennis Wildcat Invitational: This is the second full day of the event for women’s tennis.
Cross Country
Thunderbird Cross Country Classic: The XC teams head to Mesa, Ariz., for the Thunderbird Cross Country Classic starting at 7 a.m.

Softball @ Arizona Fall Invitational: Day two starts with the Wildcats taking on Arizona Western in Tucson, at 11 a.m.

Softball @ Arizona Fall Invitational: At 1 p.m. the Wildcats will play Central Arizona. You can catch the rest of the teams playing throughout the day.

Colorado football @ Arizona State: The Buffaloes (2-2) head to Tempe, Ariz., to take on the Sun Devils (3-2) at 7 p.m. (MST). The game will be televised on the Pac-12 Networks.

Hockey @ Liberty: The Wildcats play their second game against Liberty at 7 p.m.

Game 1 of the ALCS: Game 1 can be seen on FOX.

Sunday

Women’s Tennis @ Wildcat Invitational: This is the third and final day of the Invitational.

Arizona Soccer @ Oregon: The Wildcats will be in Eugene for a game starting at noon. You can stream it live online.

Arizona Volleyball @ Washington State: You can catch this game starting at 1 p.m. on the Pac-12 Networks.

Softball @ Arizona Fall Invitational: The final day of the Arizona Fall Invitational starts early and ends with the UA playing Pima Community College at 5 p.m.

Arizona Cardinals vs. San Francisco 49ers: Sunday football kicks off with the Cardinals (3-2) in the Bay to play the 49ers (3-2) at 1:25 p.m. MST. Watch on your local FOX station.

New Orleans Saints vs. New England Patriots: The Saints (5-0) play Tom Brady and the Patriots (4-1) starting at 1:25 p.m. MST.

—Follow Makenzie Thiel @makenziethiel