Strip down to these songs

Strip down to these songs
    Pindyurin Vasily

‘I’m A Slave 4 U’

Britney Spears

Even after shaving her head, having two kids and getting married, and divorced, multiple times, there’s something about a classic Britney song that works for a foray into exotic dancing — and this is the perfect one to do it to. Images of someone being your sexy slave and not trying to hide it works perfectly to take a spin around the pole. With lyrics like, “I really want to dance tonight with you / (I just can’t help myself) / I really want to do what you want me to / (I just feel I let myself go),” the song revolves around a sensual fantasy where there’s nothing between the two but what an imagination limits.

‘Do You Wanna Touch Me’

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

A song featured in the “Sexy” episode of Glee might not scream legitimate sex appeal, but this classic Joan Jett song conjures up images of people other than Gwyneth Paltrow in black leather and that ain’t bad. “Talking’s fine if you’ve got the time / but I ain’t got the time to spare” is just one of the lyrics that leads into a teasing chorus in which Joan tries to get you to ask just where you wanna touch. Joan Jett knew what was up. “Do You Wanna Touch Me” screams leather whips and fishnet stockings and could make a fun strip club anthem indeed.

‘Pony’

Ginuwine

Not many people can make a multiple-minute extended metaphor about horses seem incredibly sexy, but this classic Ginuwine song does just that. “If you’re horny, let’s do it / Ride it, my pony / My saddle’s waiting / Come and jump on it,” is overtly hot and ready to go. Flip your mane to this track, as visions of cowboy hats and chaps slowly coming off can’t be completely unappealing. “First we’ll show and tell / till I reach your ponytail” is a great way to entice someone waiting for the show … and give them a way to rein it in once you are done.

‘Rabiosa’

Shakira

With hips that haven’t ever lied, Shakira knows how to work her assets — something that is clear in the video for “Rabiosa,” which features Shakira pole dancing with long, blond hair and then also dancing in a club with short, brown hair and looking equally sexy doing both. And if she can do it, so can you. For a little Latin flavor, you can’t go wrong with Shakira’s ode to rolling her R’s and with lyrics like “Yo soy Rabiosa, rabiosa / Come closer, come pull me closer,” an allusion to what has to be a rabid or ravenous sexual appetite, a strip tease to “Rabiosa” will work well.