Stats of the weekend

• The Arizona football team is bowl-eligible for the time since 1998.
  • It’s Arizona’s first winning record this late in the year since Nov. 10, 2000.
  • The Wildcats haven’t pulled off a three-game winning streak since beating San Diego State, Idaho and Nevada-Las Vegas to open the 2001 season. In fact, they haven’t even surpassed that win total since 2002, when they won four.
  • The last time Arizona won three straight in conference play? That would be in 2000, when the Wildcats beat Stanford, USC and Washington State.
  • The win marked Arizona’s biggest margin of victory on the road since beating Oregon State 33-0 in Corvallis, Ore., Sept. 25, 1993. That squad ended up beating No. 10 Miami 29-0 in the Fiesta Bowl.
  • Running back Chris Henry has scored seven touchdowns in his last three games after scoring three touchdowns in his first 32.
  • Henry also rushed for a career-high 191 yards and scored a career-high three touchdowns, two rushing.
  • The win put Arizona (4-4 Pacific 10 Conference) in a tie for fourth in the conference and with a chance for a third-place tie if the Wildcats beat ASU and Oregon beats OSU.
  • The Wildcats are now 3-1 on the road in the Pac-10 this season, after compiling a 1-6 conference road record the past two seasons.
  • The Wildcats are averaging 29.3 point their past three games after putting up just 12.1 in their first eight.
  • Arizona won for its first time at Oregon’s Autzen Stadium since 1986, when the Wildcats won 41-17.
  • The Arizona win ended a seven-game losing streak to the Ducks that started in 1999.
  • – Compiled by Michael Schwartz