What to watch Oct. 4

Tyler Besh
Tyler Besh / The Daily Wildcat

Friday

Men’s Tennis at San Diego State Invitational: The men’s team heads to San Diego for this all-day event.

Women’s Tennis at ITA Riviera All-American Tournament: Arizona continues the main draw in Los Angeles.

Women’s Soccer at Stanford: The Wildcats head up to Stanford for Friday afternoon’s game starting at 4 p.m., televised on the Pac-12 Networks.

Arizona Volleyball vs. Oregon: The Wildcats take on the Ducks at McKale Center, starting at 6 p.m. It’s Military Appreciation Night; the first 500 fans get “Block A” dog tags.

Salpointe Catholic High School vs. Mountain View High School: Salpointe heads to Mountain View for this local Friday night lights game starting at 7 p.m. All-American and UA commit Cameron Denson plays for Salpointe.

Saturday

Men’s Tennis at San Diego State Invitational: The team’s second day in San Diego.

ASU Football vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish: The Sun Devils (3-1) are going to Arlington, Texas to take on the Fighting Irish (3-2) at 4:30 p.m. (MST). You can catch this game on NBC.

Detroit Tigers vs. Oakland Athletics: Game 2 of the ALDS starts at 7 p.m. MST in Oakland, Calif. Watch on TBS.

Washington Huskies vs. Stanford Cardinal: The undefeated No. 16 Huskies (4-0) meet up with the undefeated No. 5 Cardinal (4-0) at 7:30 p.m. MST. Watch this game on ESPN.

Phoenix Coyotes vs. San Jose Sharks: The Coyotes head to San Jose to play, starting at 7:30 p.m.

Sunday

Women’s Tennis at ITA Riviera All-American Tournament: This tournament continues all day in Los Angeles.

Arizona Volleyball vs. Oregon State: The Beavers visit Tucson for an 11 a.m. game at McKale. The game can be watched on the Pac-12 Networks, but the first 500 fans at McKale get “Roof, Roof, Roof” cheer cards.

Arizona Soccer vs. California: The Wildcats head up to Berkeley for a game starting at 1 p.m.

Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants: The Eagles (1-3) head up the Jersey Turnpike to play their rivals, the Giants (0-4), at 10 a.m. MST. Watch on your local FOX station.

Atlanta Braves vs. Los Angeles Dodgers: NLDS game four between the Braves and the Dodgers will be played in LA and can be seen on TBS.

— Follow Makenzie Thiel @makenziethiel