Black Voices of Tucson Episode 2.2: March 4 Justice Tucson

Screenshot from Black Voices of Tucson Episode 2.2, featuring March 4 Justice Tucson founders Jasmine Drummer, Tiana McDaniel and Jovanna, hosted by Daily Wildcat Arts Editor Ella McCarville and News Editor Priya Jandu.

This is part two of the Black Voices of Tucson episode with the founders of March 4 Justice Tucson. In this part, March 4 Justice discusses performative activism and racism on the University of Arizona campus.

RELATED: Black Voices of Tucson Episode 2.1: March 4 Justice Tucson

Black Voices of Tucson Episode 2.2

Part two of the second episode of the Daily Wildcat, UATV 3 and KAMP Student Radio’s collaborative series Black Voices of Tucson. In this episode, March 4 Justice Tucson discusses performative activism and problems on The University of Arizona campus.

Posted by Arizona Daily Wildcat on Friday, July 10, 2020

Black Voices of Tucson is a collaborative interview series between the three student-run Arizona Student Media organizations — the Daily Wildcat, UATV and KAMP Student Radio — and feature Black people who are making a difference in Tucson.

RELATED: Black Voices of Tucson Episode 1: Eller African American Honorary at the University of Arizona

Follow the Daily Wildcat, UATV and KAMP Student Radio on Twitter