PAC-10 Power Rankings

No. 1 Arizona (18-4, 7-2)

Arizona had the best weekend of any team in the Pacific 10 Conference. The Wildcats came out of the weekend tied for first place, back in the rankings and had a point guard win the Pac-10 Player of the Week award.

No. 2 Washington (15-5, 7-2 Pac-10)

The Huskies lost to Washington State for the first time in two years, but they are still the favorite and should bounce back against the Oregon schools this week.

No. 3 Washington State (15-6, 5-4 Pac-10)

With a win over the rival Huskies the Cougars kept their hopes alive for the conference lead with Washington and Arizona still on the schedule.

No. 4 UCLA (14-7, 6-3 Pac-10)

The Bruins may have had one of their worst weekends of the season, getting outplayed by the Wildcats and nearly losing to the Pac-10’s worst team, ASU. Despite the unimpressive weekend the Bruins are still in contention for the conference crown.

No. 5 California (12-9, 5-4 Pac-10)

California won’t compete for the top spot, but the Golden Bears are on a three-game winning streak and can upset a contending team any night.

No. 6 Southern California (12-10, 4-5 Pac-10)

The Trojans had an opportunity to get a quality win but didn’t show up against Arizona on Saturday, moving them into the sixth spot in conference, just about eliminating them from contention.

No. 7: Stanford (11-9, 4-5 Pac-10)

The Cardinal, like their Bay Area rival, can beat anyone — but at the same time can lose to anyone, as was the case with Oregon on Thursday.

No. 8 Oregon (10-11, 3-6 Pac-10)

At this point, the Ducks are trying to finish the season with a better record than in-state rival Oregon State.

No. 9 Oregon State (8-12, 3-6 Pac-10)

The Beavers looked like a surprise Pac-10 team after sweeping their first two conference games against the Arizona schools. Since then, though, the Beavers have lost six of the last seven, and are currently on a three-game losing streak.

No. 10 ASU (9-12, 1-8 Pac-10)

At this point, the ASU Sun Devils are a sweep waiting to happen when they play Arizona again in two weeks. The Sun Devils might be a lock to finish last in the conference.