What to watch this weekend

Friday

Cross Country: Dave Murray Invitational; the UA holds its first and only home meet at the Del Urich Golf Course at 5 p.m.

Women’s Soccer vs. Hawaii: Women’s soccer takes on Hawaii at 7 p.m. This is a “Beardown Game”

Arizona Volleyball vs. Loyola Maryland: The squad takes on Loyola Maryland at 7 p.m. at McKale Center.

Saturday

Arizona Volleyball vs. Wofford: The second day of the Wildcat Classic starts at 10:30 a.m. against Wofford at McKale Center. Admission is free.

Arizona Volleyball vs. UC Santa Barbara: The final game for the girls during the Wildcat classic starts at 7 p.m. when they take on UC Santa Barbara at McKale Center.

Arizona Diamondbacks vs. Colorado Rockies: The Diamondbacks head to Denver to take on the Rockies at 5:10 MST on Fox Sports- Arizona.

Sunday

Arizona Cardinals at New Orleans Saints: The Cardinals (1-1) head to New Orleans (2-0) for a game starting at 1 p.m. Look for it on your local Fox station.

Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco: The Colts visit San Francisco to take on the 49ers during week 3 of the season, starting at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS.

Los Angeles Dodgers vs. San Diego Padres: The Dodgers meet up with the Padres for the final game of a three-game series, starting at 4:10 p.m. ET.