3 Things to know today

Cell phones don’t cause cancer

Cell phone use does not appear to be associated with an increased risk of glioma – the most common type of brain tumor, according to a study released in the International Journal of Cancer. The researchers examined the relationship between mobile phone use and risk of glioma by studying 1,521 glioma patients and 3,301 controls.

Exercise better at night

Tell your masochistic roommate who wakes up at 5 a.m. to go running that he’s selling himself short. A new study shows that late night, not early morning, is the best time to work out. A study published in the Journal of Applied Physiology found that circadian rhythms dictate the times of day when the human body is best acclimated to exercise. The body is more alert at night than in the morning, when grogginess, hunger and unstretched muscles can hinder performance.

Baseball tickets available

Want discount tickets to the Arizona Diamondbacks opening game and go to the Challenge at Chase featuring Arizona’s baseball team against ASU? Students can purchase the Opening Day Pack for $15 a person to receive a ticket to the ASU-UA game on Wednesday and the D-backs Opening Day game April 9 versus the Cincinnati Reds. Students are limited to one ticket purchase per person and must present valid college student identification when picking up the tickets at the Chase Field Ticket Office will call window.