From Prince to pop princess

It was recently announced that Prince is being added to the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. Now to some, this is good news and to others, this may potentially be bad news. Anyone who loves Prince knows his music is an acquired taste, so I predict the audience will have mixed feelings. If one thing is true, it is definitely that the artists playing at the festival are an eclectic group of people. Death Cab for Cutie, Jack Johnson and … Prince? Where else are you going to find such a diverse group but Coachella, I mean really! This is the best, if not the most perfect place of music gathering to bring all your weird friends. They will all be happy at the same time. I say adding Prince to the line-up is a great idea. It will bring in all those crazy Prince fans, young and old, and what’s better then that, really? Whether you like him or not, Prince is still a living legends … in heels.

There is a rumor, which I think is probably true at this point, that Ashlee Simpson is pregnant … but now OK! Magazine said that Jessica Simpson is jealous of her sister! “”Jessica never imagined that her tomboy younger sister would have a baby first,”” a source close to Jess told OK! “”It would be very hard for her not to be jealous.”” This is all very interesting and yet, seems so very untrue. I don’t think that Jessica is dumb enough to say to anyone, especially not “”an inside source,”” that she is jealous of her sister, whether she is or not. But I think it’s a natural thing nonetheless that if your sister is having all these wonderful things happen to her, you secretly somewhere down deep in the roots of the evil corners of your mind, wish she would just trip and fall on her face. Let’s be honest, Jessica Simpson has not been doing much of anything lately, especially anything that is more exciting than Ashlee Simpson having a bun in the oven. Of course she’s jealous, but it’s not like it should be breaking news.