Date Book

ENTERTAINMENT

• Play. “”The Vagina Monologues,”” Eve Ensler’s award-winning play, will be liberating the campus. Free gifts provided for guests who bring a box of tampons or pads for donation to a shelter. All proceeds benefit the UA Oasis Program and the “”Comfort Women”” of World War II. Purchase tickets from the “”Vagina Monologues”” booth on the UA Mall or at the door. Tickets are $8 for students, $10 general and $5 per person for groups of 15 or more. 7:30 p.m. Social Sciences building, Room 100
  • Dance Ensemble. “”Keyhole Dances,”” presented by the School of Dance. Tickets are available at the Fine Arts box office. 7:30 tonight and tomorrow, and 1:30 p.m. Sunday. General Admission is $18 and student admission is $12. Stevie Eller Dance Theatre
  • Biogato Journal Project. Create one-of-a-kind journals that document the days lived and cherished by you and your peers. This event is free and runs all day. Student Union Memorial Center, Union Gallery
  • Open Mic Night. Presented by Phi Beta Sigma. Everyone is welcome to attend. 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. SUMC, Cellar
  • Karaoke. Sing your heart out at this free event. Participants will be eligible for giveaways and prizes. 10 p.m. to midnight. SUMC, Cellar
  • Movie. “”Elizabethtown””. Movie is 138 minutes long and rated PG-13. Showings start at 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. $3. SUMC, Gallagher Theater
  • Play. “”Shakespeare and Love: A Valentine’s Day Offering,”” featuring keyboard faculty, students and guests, presented by the School of Music. Brush up on your Shakespeare with this unique production of “”A Midsummer Night’s Dream.”” 7:30 p.m. This event is free and open to the public. Music building, Crowder Hall
  • Olympics. Watch the 2006 Winter Olympics on the big screen. Nearly all of the events will be shown for your enjoyment. Noon to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Free. SUMC, Cellar
  • Comedy Corner. Noon to 1 p.m. Free. SUMC, Cellar