Pac-10 Power Rankings

No. 1: Washington Huskies (15-4, 7-1 Pacific 10 Conference)

They seemingly have it all. Size, athleticism, scoring and Sean Miller-dubbed little monster in point guard Isaiah Thomas. UW beat both UA and ASU by double-digits and only has the aberration of a loss against Stanford on its resume.

No. 2: UCLA (13-6, 5-2 Pac-10)

Quietly, the Bruins are tied with the Wildcats for second place in the conference. Forwards Tyler Honeycutt and Reeves Nelson have controlled the paint well for UCLA, and they’ve only lost to UW and rival USC in conference play.

No. 3: Arizona (16-4, 5-2 Pac-10)

It is tough to put UCLA ahead of UA, but the Bruins had a stronger non-conference schedule than Arizona, nearly toppling Kansas and beating then-No. 18 BYU. Plus, the Wildcats aren’t on a four-game winning streak like UCLA.

No. 4: Washington State (14-6, 4-4 Pac-10)

Talent wise, the Cougars have the pieces to play for the conference lead. But a lack of depth has WSU losing to teams, such as Arizona, that they should be able to beat, especially at home.

No. 5: Cal (10-9, 3-4 Pac-10)

The young Golden Bears have weathered the storm of a transfer and without any real star player, coach Mike Montgomery has kept the wheels from falling off. They lost by two points to UCLA then slipped past USC this weekend.

No. 6: USC (11-9, 3-4 Pac-10)

Hard to figure out, a USC team with a strong front line has lost three of its last four, including a sweep at the hands of the Oregon schools.

No. 7: Stanford (10-8, 3-4 Pac-10)

After upsetting Washington, the Cardinal has been caught in a three-game tailspin. It lost to the Los Angeles schools this weekend, both times by double digits.

No. 8: Oregon State (8-10, 3-4 Pac-10)

Though the Beavers lost to the Ducks at home this weekend, they’ve competed in every conference game, aside from a trip to the Washington schools.

No. 9: Oregon (9-10, 2-5 Pac-10)

After a six-game slide earlier in the season, the Ducks have been on the mend, and a win at Oregon State Saturday was a positive sign for a rebuilding team.

No. 10: ASU (9-10, 1-6 Pac-10)

Until the young Sun Devils can get their roster healthy, it’s not going to be pretty. In Pac-10 play, ASU has a scoring difference of -11 points.