So you think you can dance?

If you like sequins, big band music and B-list TV stars, mark your calendars: Ballroom with a Twist is coming to Centennial Hall this Saturday, courtesy of UApresents.

The performance, which will take place at 8 p.m. on Saturday, promises to be a night of classic dancing and sexy hip-swiveling.

Emmy-nominated dancer and choreographer Louis Van Amstel choreographed the show. The Dutch-born dancer has been featured on several seasons of the ballroom dancing reality television program “”Dancing with The Stars.”” This season, Van Amstel is partnered with rock daughter Kelly Osbourne. In past seasons, Van Amstel has sashayed with the likes of Lisa Rinna and Priscilla Presley.

The host of Ballroom with a Twist will be Gilles Marini, a French dancer and soap opera heartthrob who paso dobled his way into the hearts and dreams of women everywhere as last season’s runner-up on “”Dancing with The Stars.”” Marini also starred as the sometimes-nude neighbor in “”Sex and The City: The Movie,”” and is currently guest starring in a several-episode story arc on ABC’s prime time drama “”Brothers and Sisters”” alongside Sally Field and Rob Lowe.

Promoters of Saturday’s sparkly samba promise plenty of breathtaking performances and stunning costumes. If Van Amstel’s previous work is any indication, dance lovers can expect classic dances like the waltz, tango and rumba to be paired with flashy costumes, big hair and an enthusiastic presentation.

Fourteen other dancers will also be featured in the show, including a plethora of reality-TV finalists from “”So You Think You Can Dance,”” “”Dancing With The Stars”” and “”High School Musical.”” Ballroom dancing is the new figure skating, and what’s not to love about that?

Tickets range in price from $15 to $52 and can be purchased at the Centennial Hall box office or online at uapresents.org.