Voice of the fans

Twitter replys

sterles – So sad! RT @WildcatHoops A quarter century of sustained postseason consistency. And The Streak ends.

TheRickRomo – RT @WildcatHoops: @KingMomo10: “”Unfortunately, we’re not going to make it this year, but I guarantee we’re going to get back there next year

WSRErik – RT @WildcatHoops: @KingMomo10: “”Unfortunately, we’re not going to make it this year, but I guarantee we’re going to get back there next yr.””

danielharms – @WildcatHoops I love Kevin Parrom and the rest of them, but the past is so much bigger than they know.

sidberto – @wildcathoops A quarter century of sustained postseason consistency. And The Streak ends. >It had to end sometime. This is the new WILDCATS!

AZFilmFest -  @WildcatHoops Even though historic streak ends I’m proud to be a Wildcat fan. Always have been. Always will be. (ME TOO! Mia)

BD97 – @wildcathoops what did Jamelle say after the game that has the media in Tucson up in arms?

aliciaandre – EXACTLY!! NCAA champs soon I guarantee that! RT @rosieposieGSTAZ: @WildcatHoops What a bummer. Guess the new streak starts next season.

shawnomalleys – @WildcatHoops Thanks for being a Wildcat Nic…and a great 4yrs of UofA basketball!!!

rosieposieGSTAZ – @WildcatHoops What a bummer. Guess the new streak starts next season.

Facebook Comments

Responses to Daily Wildcat post: RIP: THE STREAK. 1985-2009

Shane Dale

Like I just told a friend and former Wildcat colleague: Sean Miller didn’t come to Tucson to continue the Streak. He came to win a national championship. Good things are on the horizon.

Kevin Wos

Damn straight, Shane.

DJ Jenkins

Ugg

Colleen Iverson

:((

Melissa Peck

=( sucks…disappointing…Sean miller came to win a championship, but the team can’t even get into the NCAA tourney…

Garrett Cobb

they can start by learning how to rebound….literally….UCLA +12??!!?? ouch.

Kevin Wos

Melissa, Miller didn’t come in to coach for one year. Most coaches that join a program in a better state than we were in at the beginning of the season don’t win championships. Everyone knew that no matter how good a coach we got, things were going to be rough and if the streak was going to end, it was going to be this year. Shit happens. North Carolina’s streak had to end and ours had to as well. Miller’s got a great foundation for next year and he will take this program back to the top.

Melissa Peck

expecially after sweeping them in the pac 10… =(

Trevor Pohlman

This is a very sad day. R.I.P.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙁 🙁 🙁

Ryan Burklo

I agree. Good things are to come!