Campus Chatter: If you could be “made” into anything given the opportunity, what would it be?

If you could be “made” into anything given the opportunity, what would it be?

“When I was younger I always focused on school work and excelling in my studies, but I always dreamed of being a cheerleader or a dancer on the dance team. I was never really into sports so it would be a change for me.”

­—Italia Spallieri,
nutritional sciences sophomore

“I would want to become a body builder. I think it would be cool to be the most intimidating guy on campus. I would stick to the plan since I would have a trainer constantly coaching me.”

—Matt Zagrean,
pre-business junior

“I would want to become a basketball player because I love basketball. Basketball is my favorite sport and I would make a lot of money. That would be so cool. Basketball is just overall a lot of fun and I could play all day.”

—Sam De Nike,
pre-business freshman

“I would want to become a triathlon iron man. I would want to do the three sports: running, swimming and biking. Those are my three favorite sports so it would be nice to have a coach who could teach you to train for that. That would be really cool, it is one of my life goals.”

—Philipp Walter Von Bieberstein,
undeclared freshman

“I would want to be made into an Irish dancer. I used to take the class in second grade, but I gave it up and since then I have regretted it. I would love to train to get back into it.”

—Bella Furr,
natural resources senior

“I would want to be a professional high diver in the Olympics. I don’t want to do the springboard, but the highest platform. I have seen it and it is so intimidating. I would love to conquer my fear of heights and dive from the highest point of the ladder.”

—Laura Mchugh,
natural resources senior

“I would want to be made into a track runner because I have never been able to run very well and I have always wanted to. I see a lot of people running all the time on campus, and I wish I could do that. It would be great to have a coach give me the constant motivation to make me run every day.“

—Colleen Cavanaugh,
natural resources junior