The Spectrum

Ralph Gibson exhibition

We know this exhibition has been showing at the Center for Creative Photography for two weeks now, but it’s still worth a visit. Who doesn’t love artsy black-and-white photographs from the ’70s and ’80s? Well, who doesn’t pretend to like them? Still not sold? This guy has worked with some of the greatest hipster buzzwords of all time, such as Larry Clark and Harry Callahan. To be honest, I just vaguely recognize those names, but there’s got to be people out there wearing bandanas who are probably peeing their skinny jeans in excitement right now. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, noon to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Free. Center for Creative Photography, 1030 N. Olive Road

“”Team America”” Sing-along

Come see the movie that popularized lines like “”I’ve got five terrorists going southeast on Bakalakadaka Street!”” and “”Gary, you didn’t kill your brother. Those gorillas did.”” If you haven’t guessed already, the guys who did “”South Park”” created this movie, which features marionette puppets fighting terrorism and shouting obscenities. For Independence Day, you can actually sing along with their ridiculous songs in public, as if you weren’t embarrassed enough by watching it alone at your parents’ house. Wednesday. 6 p.m. $5. The Loft Cinema, 3233 E. Speedway Blvd.

“”Peace in the Balkans””

The “”World Harmony: Can It Happen?”” TV program features Gloria McMillan of the Tucson Balkan Peace Support Group and Galina DeRoeck, who was born in Bosnia and lived in Serbia. Come to Access Tucson (Studio A) to be in the studio audience and to meet and talk with the guests after the show. If you can’t make it, the program can be seen on Cox Channel 97, Comcast Channel 72 or on www.accesstucson.org. Thursday. 5:45 p.m. Free. Access Tucson, 124 E. Broadway Blvd.

First Saturdays

So I was telling Amanda that she just has to stand up for herself and not let her man treat her that way. I mean, seriously, he don’t know what he freakin’ got, seriously. So tonight we’re goin’ to da’ club, but first we’re partyin’ it up on Fourth at the art galleries. Denise told me they got free booze every first Saturday of every month, but I guess you have to like art and all that shit. Whatever, we can just pretend. I guess you just walk around all the art galleries around Fourth and Downtown, and see what they got. Then we’re hitting it up at O’Malley’s! Saturday night. Free. Downtown and North Fourth Avenue

Incubus

Does anyone remember that “”Stellar”” video from back when I was in junior high, in which Brandon Boyd was flying around in space and singing about his girlfriend’s vagina? And then they did that “”Drive”” song with all the clichǸ inspirational lyrics about taking the wheel in life. Man, how nostalgic. I think I might just pay $45 to recapture my childhood and see the group perform. Although when it played at Mesa Amphitheater in its heyday, tickets were still less expensive than that. Maybe it goes to pay for the members’ new haircuts every month. Sunday. 8 p.m. Casino Del Sol, 5655 W. Valencia Road

– compiled by Andi Berlin