To-Do List

Wednesday, Jan. 20

Sky Bar, 536 N. Fourth Ave., holds an Open Mic each Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. Performance artists, spoken word and original films are welcome. Sign-up is at 6 p.m. Free.

Viva La Diva Drag Show will be held at IBT, 616 N. Fourth Ave., 9 p.m. Free.

The Women’s Resource Center and Planned Parenthood are teaming up to present “”On Hostile Ground”” in honor of the 37th anniversary of Roe v. Wade. The documentary is the first in their 2010 film series and details the lives of three abortion providers. Gallagher Theater, 7 p.m. Free.

Thursday, Jan. 21

Laffs Comedy Club, 2900 E. Broadway Blvd., is holding an Open Mic night at 8 p.m. Every Thursday until Jan. 26.

The Women’s Resource Center will be holding a Roe v. Wade anniversary reception complete with cake and the film “”I Had an Abortion.”” The event will take place at the Gender/Women’s Studies building, 925 N. Tyndall Ave. Free.

Friday, Jan. 22

“”The Great American Trailer Park Musical”” will be showing at the Temple of Music and Art, 330 S. Scott Ave. The production will have show times on Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m. until Sunday, Jan. 24. General admission is $27.50, and the student price is $25.

Saturday, Jan. 23

The Dillinger Days Festival marking the 76th anniversary of the capture of legendary gangster John Dillinger, will be held downtown and include re-enactments, exhibits, tours, live music, lectures, food vendors and antique cars. Everyone is encouraged to wear ’30s garb. 9 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Free.

Sunday, Jan. 24

Query-ing Queer Sexuality: Educational Insights for an LGBT-Affirming Church is a free six-week course expanding on sexual identity and diversity. It is held at 9:45  – 10:45 a.m. every Sunday until Feb. 14 at St. Mark’s Presbyterian Church, 3809 E. Third St.

The Mission Three will be playing at Plush, 340 E. Sixth St., in the lounge area at 9:30 p.m. 21+. Free.

Monday, Jan. 25

“”Dream Bike,”” a documentary about the rebuilding of a bike that belonged to a firefighter who was killed when the World Trade Centers collapsed, will be showing at the Himmel Branch of the Pima County Library, 1035 N. Treat Ave. Noon – 1 p.m. Free.

Meet Me at Maynards Social Walk/Run is held every Monday at Maynards Market and Kitchen, 400 N. Toole St. The three-mile course starts and ends at Maynards, and weaves through downtown and historic neighborhoods. Check in begins at 5:15 p.m. Starts at 5:50 p.m. Free.

Tuesday, Jan. 26

Tuesday Night Bike Ride meets each week at 8 p.m. at the flagpole by Old Main. Bring a bike and friends. Free.

The Charles Darwin Experience, the UA’s own resident improv comedy group, will be performing at 10 p.m., Tuesday at Gallagher Theater and each Tuesday throughout the semester. Get there early; seats fill up fast. Free.

Charlie Faye will be playing at Plush, 340 E. Sixth St., in the lounge area at 9:30 p.m. 21+. Free.

— compiled by Emily Bowen