“Celebrate the season, martini in hand”

Celebrate the season, martini in hand

Add a little holiday cheer to your party beverage this season with dessert-themed holiday martinis. Whether you crave key lime pie or sugar cookies, these drinks will satisfy your sweet tooth and your holiday spirit.

Sugar Cookie Martini

Enjoy sugar cookies without the hassle of the oven. Vanilla vodka, white crÇùme de cocoa and a splash of pineapple juice will make a cookie in a drink. Add a sugar rim for an extra touch of sweetness.

“”Grinch Stole Christmas”” Martini

If you like mint chocolate chip, then this is your drink. Vanilla vodka, crÇùme de menthe, white chocolate liquor and splash of crÇùme make an irresistible martini. You must sprinkle Oreo crumbles on top to complete this drink.

Key Lime Pie Martini

This is a dessert in a drink. Lime and vanilla vodka, Rose’s Lime Juice and crumbles of graham cracker crust are a perfect way to combine your favorite dessert with alcohol.

Berry Christmas

This martini is perfect for anyone who is not a vodka fan. A blend of Chambord, Frangelico and Baileys will give you a smooth-tasting beverage to enjoy with friends.

Banana CrÇùme Pie

Loving desserts, but not the cooking? Kahlúa French Vanilla, Banana Baileys and white crÇùme de cocoa will have your taste buds asking for more, especially with a sprinkle of graham crackers as the finishing touch.