What to watch

Friday

Arizona (soccer) at ASU
The lead in the Territorial Cup Series is at stake in the Wildcats’ final game of the year. 4 p.m. Pac-12 Arizona

Marana Mountain View at Cienega (high school football)
The Bobcats host the Mountain Lions in an eight/nine first round playoff match up of two local teams. 7 p.m. 12775 East Mary Ann Cleveland Way

No. 1 ASU at No. 17 Arizona (hockey)
Could this be the game the Wildcats end their 26 game winless streak against the hated Devils? Will there be more fights on the ice or in the stands? 7:30 p.m. Tucson Convention Center

No. 6 UCLA at Arizona (volleyball)
It’s a very important match for an Arizona team trying to build an NCAA tournament resumé. 8 p.m. Pac-12 National

Saturday

No. 14 Stanford at Colorado
This week the Cardinal get a turn with the hapless Buffaloes, UA’s Homecoming foe. 11 a.m. FX

Arizona hockey alumni game
Dozens of former Icecats and Wildcats face off before the rivalry game. A ticket to the Saturday ASU game gets you into the alumni game. 3 p.m. Tucson Convention Center

No. 4 Oregon at No. 17 USC
Despite the Ducks’ dominance and the UA’s win over the Trojans, it’s still a big game. 4 p.m. FOX

No. 1 Alabama at No. 5 LSU
Can the top ranked team be upset in Cajun Country. 5 p.m. CBS

No. 1 ASU at No. 17 Arizona (hockey)
The good thing about the very long UA football games is you have time to watch this big game and much of the de facto Pac-12 South title game. 7:30 p.m. Tucson Convention Center

No. 22 Arizona (football) at UCLA
Control of the Pac-12 South and a shot at the Rose Bowl game is at stake at the Rose Bowl stadium. The Bruins have special, goofy uniforms for the occasion. 7:30 p.m. Pac-12 National

Sunday

No. 6 USC at Arizona (volleyball)
Another chance for the Wildcats to beat a Pac-12 big girl. Noon Pac-12 Arizona

No. 1 Stanford at No. 2 Oregon
The best possible volleyball match-up, well except for two teams tied for No. 1. 2 p.m. Pac-12 National

California at No. 5 UCLA
The Bruins host the Bears in a big men’s soccer rivalry game. 6 p.m. Pac-12 National