FIJI found dead at chapter house

Wilson Forrester, a pre-physiology sophmore, with President Bill Clinton in a photograph from a Facebook group dedicated to Forrester

A sophomore member of the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity was found dead around 9 a.m., on Saturday.

According to the University of Arizona Police Department, someone at the fraternity made a call for medical assistance to UAPD at 8:59 a.m.

UAPD officers and Tucson Fire Department personnel responded to the fraternity house.

Wilson Forrester, from Nashville, Tenn., was pronounced dead by Tucson Fire Department.

According to police, there was no indication of foul play or an on-going threat to the community.

UAPD detectives are investigating the cause of death.

Johanne Jensen, assistant dean of students, urged members of Greek life to not spread rumors on the situation and not to talk to media in an email sent to greek presidents.

“”Please remind your members … to only state the facts regarding this sad situation,”” Jensen wrote. “”The best support you can offer (Phi Gamma Delta) is to not circulate rumors or create Facebook posts about this tragedy.””

Phi Gamma Delta members declined to comment on the incident.

A Facebook group titled “”In Memory of Wilson Waters Forrester”” was created on Saturday.

“”This group is dedicated to the wonderful memories of our dear friend, son and brother Wilson Forrester. He passed away peacefully Saturday, April 2nd and he will be remembered in our hearts as the incredible guy he was. Please feel free to share your memoires you have with him. I will update everyone as our Family decides which steps to take in this long and difficult mourning process. I love you Wilson,”” said his brother, Evan Forrester, in a wall post on the Facebook group page.

Friends and family members have updated the page with memories and pictures of Wilson Forrester.

Sunday morning a memorial service was held at the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity house, and around 350 students attended. Father Bart Hutcherson of the St. Thomas More Catholic Newman Center at the University of Arizona presided over the event.