Datebook

EVENTS/LECTURES

• “”Put yourself in her shoes.”” In an event to raise awareness about sexual assault, men will walk around the UA Mall wearing women’s shoes. Participants will be given T-shirts and a banner will be displayed. 11 a.m. UA Mall
  • Writing workshop. Your resume is often the first thing an employer sees when you are applying for a job or internship. This workshop provides excellent information about how to write your professional resume. 11 a.m. Student Union Memorial Center, Room 411
  • Student union fee forum. Sponsored by the Associated Students of the University of Arizona. Noon. UA Mall, stage north of SUMC
  • “”Conflict Resolution: The Need for Voice.”” This presentation will review the diverse yet complimentary areas of research on voice in processes of healing and conflict resolution and offer recommendations for those planning interventions. 1 p.m. Marshall building, Room 490
  • Doctoral oral defense. “”Comparative Cultural and Literary Studies – Civil Religion in Tucson Immigrant Advocacy Groups.”” 1 p.m. Marshall building, Fourth Floor Library
  • “”Until When.”” This documentary film on Palestine examines the lives of progressive and leftist activists and their struggle to create a democratic secular society, while under Israeli occupation. 7 p.m. Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering building, Room S202
  • ENTERTAINMENT

• Music. “”Triple Double Live.”” Sponsored by Men’s Ultimate Frisbee Club. Noon. UA Mall
  • Chess Tournament. 6 p.m. $3. SUMC, Wilbur’s Underground, Games Room