Pac-10 Baseball Power Rankings

1. No. 2 Arizona State (34-5, 11-4 Pacific 10 Conference)

The Sun Devils remain atop the challenging Pac-10 this year. They can do it all, but they can also be beat — see Arizona’s 4-2 victory on April 20.

2. No. 5 UCLA (30-7, 7-5)

The Bruins took two of three from Arizona in Tucson last weekend, and they are legit. With maybe the best pitching staff in college baseball, headlined by former Yankee draftee Gerrit Cole, they can shut down any lineup.

3. No. 19 Arizona (29-11, 8-7)

The Wildcats were a ground ball away from winning the series against UCLA, and after beating No. 2 ASU in Tempe last Tuesday, they deserve this slot.

4. No. 22 Oregon (28-13, 8-7)

It’s crazy how the Ducks didn’t even have a baseball program two years ago, and now they’re in the top 25 behind a strong starting rotation.

5. Stanford (21-14, 10-5)

The Cardinal finally hit its stride with a recent eight-game winning streak just snapped on Monday, and are coming off sweeps of California and Oregon State.

6. California (23-14, 8-7)

The Golden Bears swept Arizona earlier this year and were on a roll having won 11 of 12 games before being swept by Stanford last weekend

7. Oregon State (21-14, 4-8)

The Beavers just haven’t been able to put it together this season. They’ve bounced in and out of the top 25, and still remain a dangerous team to play.

8. Washington State (20-15, 5-7)

The highlight of the season looks like it will be taking two of three from ASU in Pullman, Wash.

9. Washington (20-19, 5-7)

Well, someone has to be No. 9.

10. USC (17-23, 3-12)

The only team in the Pac-10 with a record below .500 is taking solace in its number of national championships.