What to watch

Friday

Women’s Soccer vs. Southern Utah: Women’s soccer takes on the Thunderbirds at 7 p.m. in Tucson for day one of the Arizona Cats Classic.

Bear Down Friday: UA’s pep rally at Main Gate Square, the guest speaker will be women’s basketball coach Niya Butts, 5 p.m.

Air Force at Boise State: The Air Force Falcons meet the Boise State Broncos in Idaho at 5 p.m. MST on ESPN.

Colorado Rockies at Arizona Diamondbacks: The Rockies head to Phoenix to take on the Diamondbacks at 6:40 p.m. MST on Fox Sports Arizona. It is Faith and Family Concert Night.

Saturday

Alabama at Texas A&M: No. 1 Alabama takes on No. 6 Texas A&M at 12:30 p.m. MST, CBS.

Colorado Rockies at Arizona Diamondbacks: The Rockies head to Phoenix to take on the Diamondbacks at 5:10 MST on Fox Sports Arizona. It is Miguel Montero Bobblehead night.

Arizona Wildcats vs. UTSA: After last week’s huge win, the Wildcats are back in Tucson to take on UTSA at 7:30 p.m. on the Pac-12 Networks.

Arizona Volleyball at Hawaii: For the final day of the Hawaii Tournament, the team faces Hawaii at 10 p.m. It will be broadcast on BigWest.org.

Sunday

San Diego Chargers at Philadelphia Eagles: Game two of the Chip Kelly era sees the Chargers come to town, 10 a.m. on CBS.

Detroit Lions at Arizona Cardinals: The Lions visit Phoenix to take on the Cardinals during week two of the season, starting at 1:05 p.m., FOX

Women’s soccer vs. Texas Tech: Day two of the Arizona Cats Classic begins on Sunday with the Wildcats playing Texas Tech at 1:30 p.m. It is Hispanic Heritage Day.

Denver Broncos at New York Giants: It’s the Manning Bowl and a potential Super Bowl preview in New Jersey, 1:25 p.m., CBS

New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox: The Yanks meet up with the Red Sox for the final game of a three-game series, starting at 5:05 p.m. MST on ESPN.