To-Do List

WEDNESDAY, April 28

Take a walking tour of public art on the UA campus, starting at the UA Museum of Art, 1031 N. Olive Rd., 10 – 11:30 a.m. Reservations required. Free. Call 621-5130 or e-mail visitor@email.arizona.edu for more information.

THURSDAY, April 29

Gallagher Theater features a special sneak preview of “”MacGruber.“” Pick up your free passes at the Center for Student Involvement and Leadership on the fourth floor of the Student Union Memorial Center or in the Student Union Games Room. 8 p.m. Call

621-8046 or visit union.arizona.edu/gallagher for more information.

The UA School of Art is currently featuring “”Insert Photo Here,”” an exhibition of work from UA photography seniors. Today’s reception is at the School of Art’s Lionel Rombach Gallery, 3 – 4 p.m. Runs until May 5. Free and open to the public.

FRIDAY, April 30

The Associated Students for the University of Arizona presents “”Diamonds in the Sky,”” a fashion show to raise money for the Diamond Children’s Medical Center. The event will take place on the rooftop of the UA’s Highland Garage. Cocktail attire. 7 – 10 p.m. $20 for general admission or $40 for VIP. Call 814-460-5291 or e-mail wallace@email.arizona.edu for more information.

SATURDAY, May 1

S.I.C.K. comedy festival features two free hours of original sketches by UA’s Comedy Corner and ASU’s Farce Side Comedy Hour starting at 4 p.m. Craig Robinson (“”The Office,”” “”Hot Tub Time Machine””) will do stand-up at 8 p.m. Tickets for Craig Robinson are $10 for students, $20 general admission. Events take place in the Gallagher Theater and Social Sciences building, room 100. For more information, e-mail lawson@email.arizona.edu or visit union.arizona.edu/sickfest.

Tucson Street Rod Association presents Rodders Day 2010, which showcases more than 250 hot rod cars on Fourth Avenue and Sixth Street. 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Free. Call

444-5603 or visit tucsonstreetrodassociation.com for more information.

SUNDAY, May 2

The Arizona Symphony Orchestra presents its last concert of the academic year at Centennial Hall on the UA campus. With this concert, the Arizona Symphony Orchestra is participating in “”Orchestras Feeding America.”” 3 p.m. $5. Call 626-6320 or visit www.music.arizona.edu for more information.

Southern Arizona Roadrunners presents the Cinco de Mayo 10K, a scenic, 10-kilometer run, which winds its way through Starr Pass in the foothills of the Tucson Mountains.

2001 W. Starr Pass Blvd. 7 a.m. Visit azroadrunners.org for more information.

MONDAY, May 3

Internationally renowned author Norman G. Finkelstein presents an assessment of the political climate in the Middle East that led to the publication of his newest book, “”This Time We Went Too Far: Truth and Consequences of the Gaza Invasion.”” British rapper Lowkey will also perform. The event will take place at the Gallagher Theater in the Student Union Memorial Center. 7 – 9 p.m. Free. Call 760-521-7250 or e-mail jac@email.arizona.edu for more information.

TUESDAY, May 4

Seniors in the UA College of Engineering compete for thousands of dollars in prize money during Engineering Design Day 2010 at the Student Recreation Center. 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Free. Call 621-9921 or visit engr498.web.arizona.edu for more information.

— Katie Gault