Date Book

Today

• Blood drive. The Campus Health Service is hosting a campus blood drive. Donor will be entered into a raffle for a $500 bicycle. 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Highland Commons, Room B307. Call 621-6489 for more information.
  • Elastic workouts. The first of several free classes that teach you how to build up your muscles using elastic bands. Classes will be held through August. Noon – 1 p.m. Student Union Memorial Center, Career Services. Call 621-4601 for more
    information.
  • Saturday, June 23

• Marking the Solstice. This annual multicultural celebration features a variety of activities and performances, including one by pyrotechnic artists Flam Chen. Free watermelon is offered. Bring your own blanket and lawn chairs. 4:30 – 9:30 p.m. Free. Arizona State Museum, 1013 E. University Blvd. Call 626-8381 for more
    information.
  • Saturday, June 23 – Sunday, June 24

• A pocketful of billiards. A two-day billiards class recommended for beginner and intermediate players. Bring your own cue if you have one. 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. $139. SUMC, Wilbur’s Underground Games Room. Call 621-8046 for more information.
  • Sunday, June 24

• Images of Faith. An exhibit of photographs showing missions of the Southwest. All day. Arizona State Museum. Call 626-8381 for more information.
  • Wednesday, June 27

• The Value of Connections. This workshop will show you how to make connections, get insider information, and succeed in the business world. Noon – 1 p.m. Free to all UA employees. University Services building, Room 214. Call 621-7701 for
    more information.