Date Book

• Blood drive. Here is your chance to help save a life by donating blood to United Blood Services. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cherry Avenue pullout on the UA Mall
  • Bank of America Campus Coach Tour. Get free prizes, giveaways and rides to Park Place Mall. 12-8 p.m. Old Main Circle
  • KAMP Student Radio. Arizona’s student radio station will be broadcasting from the UA Mall today. Noon to 1 p.m.
  • Don Grice solo recital. Come and enjoy the free music of Don Grice. 7 p.m. Holsclaw Hall, UA School of Music building, 1017 N. Olive Road
  • No Limit Texas Hold ‘Em. Play in this weekly poker tournament. Prizes awarded each week. Wilbur’s Underground, Student Union Memorial Center, bottom floor
  • Register to vote. You have to be registered to vote, and today you can register here on campus. 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. UA Mall
  • “”Final Phase: Photographs By Chris Dunker.”” These large-scale images question humanity’s impact on the Earth. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Union Gallery, SUMC
  • Send your secrets. Send in a postcard-size secret to be displayed in November during the UA’s version of the Post Secret Exhibit. Drop secrets in boxes all around campus.
  • Big Miniatures. Enjoy conceptual art right here on campus, including works by Ç_zlem Ç_zgǬr Silverstein. 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. SUMC, Kachina Gallery