DateBook

EVENTS / WORKSHOPS

Commuter breakfast. Free light breakfast for all commuters. 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Student Union Memorial Center, Commuter Student Affairs lounge

Ace the Interview. Learn preparation strategies and tips for performing well during interviews. No prior sign-up required. Noon. SUMC, Career Services Suite 411

Upper-division writing workshop. Joe Stefani of the Writing Skills Improvement Program will discuss writing the research paper. 4 p.m. Psychology building, Room 205

ENTERTAINMENT

Comedy Improvisation. Come watch The Charles Darwin Experience provide entertaining improvisational comedy. This free one-hour show is sure to make you laugh. 10:15 p.m. SUMC, Cellar

Game Tournaments. Table Tennis tournament starts at 5 p.m., pool tournament at 7 p.m. Admission is $3. SUMC, Wilbur’s Underground, Games Room

Art display. The prints and paintings of Ernesto A. Trujillo. According to Trujillo, “”In the process of developing self, I have tried to look through the kaleidoscope of artist, scientist and inventor to develop my compositions around traditional and alternative materials that present unique environments. ‘Metamorphic Expressions’ is a collection of thoughts, ideas and emotions described with intense energy and garish colors.”” Noon to 8 p.m. Free. SUMC, Union Gallery

MALL EVENTS

Gospel music. Singing the gospel in song for an hour. Noon. Main Stage