Staff picks: College basketball’s final weekend

Arizona men’s basketball at Oregon
After eking out a victory against some feisty Beavers, the Wildcats take on Oregon on a court with trees painted on it so fans can watch hoops while simultaneously feeling like they’re at some hippy jam-fest in the forest, listening to a Grateful Dead cover band, staring up at the sky, pondering the universe … where was I? Oh — Arizona wins by a far-out margin.
Arizona 85, Oregon 67

North Carolina at Duke
Mike Krzyzewski has some real advantages with his forwards, despite having a name that sounds like it’s being pronounced backwards. However, I look for the Heels to keep the momentum of a 12-game winning streak and defeat Duke on its own turf.
UNC 68, Duke 64

Kentucky at Florida
Kentucky seems to be on the skids as of late, with its über-hyped lineup of “one-and-done” players showing that just suiting up for the (other) Wildcats does not transform you into Michael Kidd-Gilchrist or Anthony Davis. Florida’s rolling, so Florida wins.
Florida 74, Kentucky 67

—Follow Mark Armao @MarkArmao

Arizona men’s basketball at Oregon
They’re two of the hottest teams in the Pac-12, but Arizona’s smothering defense will slow down the Ducks’ potent offense. Plus, Oregon still doesn’t play defense. Arizona will pull away late to win.
Arizona 78, Oregon 65

North Carolina at Duke
Duke lost a stunner to Wake Forest on Wednesday, but head coach Mike Krzyzewski will make sure the Blue Devils have the right mindset. Plus, they’re seeking revenge for their loss to North Carolina last month. But UNC hasn’t lost since falling to UVA on Jan. 20. But its last three victories have not been that impressive.
Duke 72, North Carolina 68

Kentucky at Florida
Kentucky’s not-so-fab five of starting freshmen still have no idea how to play with each other. Florida is the hottest team in basketball right now. It is an easy pick: Florida wins by at least 20.

—Follow Tyler Keckeisen @tyler_keckeisen

Arizona men’s basketball at Oregon
Arizona has already won the Pac-12 regular season championship and could coast until the NCAA Tournament. However, with a possible No. 1 seed on the line, the UA needs to finish strong. It won a close one against Oregon the last time they played and will walk away with another close win.
Arizona 72, Oregon 68

North Carolina at Duke
North Carolina is going into Cameron Indoor Stadium on a 12-game win streak, but its game against Duke could not have worse timing. Duke is coming off of a loss to Wake Forest and finishing the season at home against its in-state rival. I just don’t see any way Duke will lose this game.
Duke 78, North Carolina 73

Kentucky at Florida
Florida is the No. 1 team in the nation, and will finish its season at home against an SEC opponent. Kentucky is talented, but it will be overmatched in this game. Florida will win and go into the NCAA Tournament as the overall number one seed.
Florida 77, Kentucky 68

—Follow Fernando Galvan @fgalvan35