Weekend pride events

Tucson Pride After Party

On Saturday, queer artist group Fluxx Productions will be raging at Hotel Congress in celebration of Coming Out Week. The dance floor will be open with go-go dancers and a kissing booth, for those feeling especially rowdy and ready for a night of fun. The event starts at 9 p.m. and costs $5. Must be 21 or older.

Harvey Milk Gay Freedom Day Parade

Get out your costumes and crazy wigs. On Friday at 6 p.m., Tucson’s LGBTQ community will march the streets to celebrate National Coming Out Day. Stuart Milk, an LGBTQ rights activist and political speaker, will give a speech after the parade.

The Loft Cinema presents “Concussion,” LGBTQ-Interest Event

On Friday, The Loft will show “Concussion,” a movie following a lesbian woman’s suburban and mundane life that changes abruptly after she suffers a concussion. Tickets are $7.50 for students with ID and $9.25 for general admission.

Pride Ride

The Southern Arizona biker group Lostboys will be riding for pride this Saturday. The riders will begin their event at 9 a.m. with a feast including breakfast and mimosas.

Pride in the Desert Festival

On Saturday, Miss Tucson Gay Pride Intensity D’Vogue and Mr. Tucson Gay Pride Romeo White will star in this year’s pride festival. The event will include rock walls, obstacle courses, jumping castles, food and music. Kino Sports Complex will host the event from noon to 9 p.m.